Vern ♥
▲ Back To Top
Divorce is in the Air
Friday, November 19, 2010

Article got from the daily Hollywoodnews website on November 19.

I am sure that it's not a surprise to us whenever we hear of Hollywood celebrities having more then one relationship or getting a divorce within a year of their marriage. News of such incident has been so command this days that when we hear about them, we go " Oh well that's so normal in their country". But recently the couples that have been spliting up are those that I did not expect of. Like the recent couple that split in Hollywood, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker filed for a divorce yesterday (november 18) soon after which I heard of singer pop icon Christina Aguilera's split with her hunsbad of 5 years Jordan Bratman last month. Honestly, I was not too surprise upon hearing about the divorce of actor Eva Longoria and NBA player Tony Parker as the age gap between them were quite large, but I must say that they lasted longer then I predicted they would.


But it really took me by surprise upon hearing the divorce of singer Christina Aguilera. She has been one of my all time favourite idol and many of her songs has given me the movitaion to get up in life and move on whenever I was down. Hearing this horrying news about her was really saddening. They were one of those couples whom I believed that would have made it through their marraige. But I guess, I was wrong. In the article, it was mentioned that Christina Aguilera had cheated on her husband but that has yet to be confirmed. The couple have a 2 year old child named Max whom they will both be sharing the custody of. I am sure that Chistina Aguilera will be strong enough to go through this tough moment in her life now with the support and encouragment of her family memebes, I sincerely hope all the very best for her.


0 Comments

Welcome


My voice, My Thoughts, My Opinions, My Say