Vern ♥
▲ Back To Top
Police nab 6 youths for attemped robbery, assault
Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I was really shocked when I read an article regarding 6 youths aged between 16 and 19 years old attempting robbery and assault of a cashier at a convenience store located at Blk 109 Bukit Purmei Road. It's saddening to see how teenagers are wasting their precious time trying to rob a convenient store rather than doing something more useful. I personally feel that this bunch of youths should at least get one stroke of the cane to realise that what they have done is not a minor matter and something major could have happened if they had not left the store. As for the cashier, am glad that nothing major happened to him. In my opinion, I feel that this incident happened due to the lack of manpower on that day. Owners of convenient stores should consider having at least two people working instead of just one, this way if any such incident takes place again, there will be at least someone to make a call for help.


Here's where you can read up more about the incident:
http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4436004

0 Comments

Welcome


My voice, My Thoughts, My Opinions, My Say